We at Documatt, wrote this document to explain you ("User") what will and will not be tolerated and what will be done if the you breaches these rules. This agreement forms the basis of an enforceable legal relationship. It tells our users, what their legal responsibilities and rights are. It tells the users what will be legally required of them if they use to our Services (defined bellow).
Changes to the document:
- May 25, 2020: First revision
We limit our responsibility. We are not liable for third party content, and we don't endorse it. We're not responsible for mistakes and typos, or content uploaded by users which other users may find offensive.
We can remove or delete abusive accounts and content. People who post inflammatory, abusive, or explicit content will be blocked from the Service.
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulations.
- collect or publish personal and sensitive information without affected party's agreement
- to abuse others
If you encounter prohibited uses of the Service, we encourage you report it to email null.
If case of abuse, we have the right to:
- disclose your identity and information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their rights to privacy.
- remove or modify your content, and close or delete your account for any or no reason in our sole discretion
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site
We protect our intellectual property rights and we can take action against users who infringe our rights.
The Documatt, Documatt Snippets and all other Documatt services are owned by us. All other names, logos, product and services names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you have any question about the this document, contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may require to verify your identity.