We at Documatt take your online privacy seriously. This is reason why we prepared this document. It describes what personal information we collect about you through using our Services (defined bellow), how we use them and work with them. Last but not least, it lists privacy rights you have.
Changes to the document:
- May 25, 2020: First revision
- June 12, 2023: Add Sentry service
What kind of personal information we directly or indirectly (through external services) collect from users and why?
- email -- used as user account name, and for sending emails like newsletter, announcement, transactional emails /registration confirmation, successful payment, forgotten password etc./ (externally).
- IP address, browser, OS etc. -- for website stats (externally)
- personal information from invoices -- required to accounting and taxes
- personal information from job applications
We store collected personal information securely as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Invoices are archived as long as required by the Czech law (we are Czech Republic based).
We depend on a few trustworthy external services (sub-processors) that help us with things outside our core business. Details and their privacy policies are linked bellow.
StatCounter does website stats to let us know our visitors.
We use button to follow us and/or to share the article on the Twitter.
To bring commenting under the posts, we use Disqus.
All email services like newsletter, announcement, transaction email are powered by Ecomail.
We collect all errors with Sentry service.
See their legal documents.
Services may directly or indirectly (through external services) place the following cookies, localStorage and/or similar technologies in your browser:
is_unique(externally) -- to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor
snippets.*-- all items starting with this name belongs to Documatt Snippets service.
You have rights to
- Access personal information about you consistent with legal requirements.
- Request correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
To exercise your rights, contact us.
If you have any question about the this document, contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may require to verify your identity.